Point Being Given In IJMB
A = 5
B = 4 points
C = 3 points
D = 2 points
E = 1 points
F = 0 points
For you to be considered as being passed in IJMB exam you must score a minimum of 5 points in total i,e EDE stands for (1+2+1) which is five (5) points.
Why IJMB Is Better Than Other Programs
It is worthy to notes, that before JAMB/UTME comes to existence, IJMB was only the tool used to gain admission then, ask these many professors they will confirm it to you.
The same problem facing other sectors in Nigeria have a huge effect on Nigeria education sector, hence, you find few people that only know little about IJMB these days.
Advantages IJMB Have Over JAMB And Other Programmes
1. The IJMB result does not expire, unlike your JAMB that is only for a year.
2. You can use it over and over again
3. You can still be doing it and apply for JAMB if you want to kill two birds with a stone
4. You will have higher PGD in your university as is going to be divided by 3years, not four years not four years like others who used JAMB.
5. You have more advantages of being admitted unlike that used JAMB since IJMB students are very fewer in ratio.
6. I have come across with many educated parents that told me “if my children don’t use IJMB result to gain admission into the university, doesn’t really bother me, all I want from them is to have the first-hand experience with A’level program before gaining admission fully to university” Yes, this is what is seen in other advanced climes, you just have to go through a year with Advanced program before gaining admission fully to the university of choi