We are massively employing suitably qualified candidates for the positions below:
- IJMB Lecturers are subject experts who design, develop, and deliver material using a range of methods and platforms.
- They create course material, lesson plans, and curricula, conduct research and fieldwork, engage with and teach students, assist with processing applications, and also attend interviews, conferences, and meetings
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- An understanding of how young people learn and the ability to apply this.
- Expertise in a particular subject area or areas.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Listening skills.
- IT skills.
ADVANCED SUBJECT AREAS:
- Mathematics (A/L Maths)
- Business Management
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
Interested applicants should possess minimum of B.Sc/B.Ed/HND in any of the subject areas above or related course with minimum of three years teaching experience.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
APRIL 7TH, 2022.